Saturday, January 26, 2008

Here's what I've been working on...

Over at TLL for their round 2 of the DT call. You really need to get over there and sign up, like I said before, there is so many cool things in the works over there! For one, the message board will be making it's debut sometime this weekend! I'd love to invite you to join us, be sure to let em know I sent ya ;->
This first one is a "something from nothing" challenge. I was limited to office supplies, cardstock, ink and stamps.

This one was an ispiration challenge and we were given a painting my Gustav Klimt to go by, and this is what I came up with:

I got the opportunity to create my first sketch and lo to go along with it, for the blog:


And this one was taken from a sketch that Jen created:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home