Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Gifts for the teachers!

Came across the cutest lil wooden desk calendars and they were unfinished, so imagine the lightbulbs going on in my head!!! I picked up a couple to do for Autumn and Ethan's teachers and this is what I came up with.



And, I haven't done any scrapping since! Well, I take that back, I did make one more of those for my SIL and used up some John Deere paper that I have had since I first started scrapping. But it seems that I failed to get pics of that one, oops! Anyway, I have been wanting to scrap really bad but can't find my mojo! It has up and left me without any hint as to where it might be hiding! My poor supplies are crying my name, I really hope my lil mojo finds it's way back home, and SOON!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
I just don't LIKE you at ALL!!!!!!
too cute!

January 13, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home