Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm having so much fun over at TLSS, I just wish I could tell you about all the cool stuff that is in the works over there! My advise is, go on over and get registered, so when this cool stuff starts to unveil, you will already have that taken care of! The DT still hasn't been announced yet, and there is such great talent in the running! I would hate to be the one making the call!! When the DT is announced, however, I will be able to post my latest work here for ya to gander at!
A bit of good news, well, it's great news to me! I will be getting published for the first time EVAH!!! It's an Ezine called Ready, Set, Create! I'll get a link and date for ya soon!
Something else fun, I got my first crop a dile! I'm glad a held out for as long as I did, cause I ended up getting the new one that can go 6" deep! See, my dear sweet husband, as much as I love him, cannot buy good gifts for me at Christmas unless I just flat out show him what I want! So I returned my gift this year, I won't say what it was just that it was not scrap related, and then used that money to order the new tool for myself! It came yesterday and I got it out of it's package, but still haven't had time to play with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home